Crystal Kay's new song in the new Pokémon movie

Crystal will be back with a brand new single titled "One" which will feature in the brand new Pokémon movie (Yes. They are STILL milking the franchise to death and beyond the grave). You can view the trailer to the forthcoming movie below which features a sneaky peak of the song.



I love anything Crystal does and those 40 seconds sold themselves to me, so I know she's going to come correct with this song. It sounds like a cross between "Konna ni chikaku de..." and "Anata soba de" which were two of my favourite songs from All yours, so I cannot WAIT to hear this song in full. The new Pokémon movie releases on July 13 and hopefully we'll get a PV not long before then. The song was made available on Crystal Kay's official website via mobile download yesterday. As soon as I get a hold of the song, you'll find it here.

Hopefully this could mean a new Crystal Kay album before the end of 2008...

Comments

  1. yeah, can't wait for this! usually, snippets of ckay songs never sound right to me, and only one has ever sounded good. that was "Konna ni..." "One" sounds great already. New album this year, perhaps??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed