Hikaru Utada fights the blues on 'Music lovers'

My future wife and J-Pop queen (Ayumi stans be quiet!) performed "Fight the blues" on KDDI presents Music lovers. As with near enough all of Hikaru's performances, her vocals were pitch perfect.



She sure loves that studio. It looks like the one the "Flavor of life" video was shot and I'm sure I've seen her do other live performances there. She's also working the 'tom boy-ish, I made no effort to get dressed and I can't be be bothered with no make up' look. I can't diss her. Because even with no make up and clothes that look like they're from a swap meet, she still looks sexy. Girls like Rihanna who go on stage with no talent looking like sex slave hoes need to take note. Hikaru being comfortable with herself and not having to resort to tarting herself up makes me love her even more.

"Fight the blues" is one of my favourite songs off of Heart station. I play it to absolute death. I think it would've made an amazing single.

Comments