Hikaru Utada's interview on SSTV's chart cobain

Hikaru Utada on SSTV's chart cobain Hikaru Utada on SSTV's chart cobain
Hikaru Utada did an interview Space shower TV's Chart cobain a few days ago where she spoke generally on her upcoming album Heart station. She spoke about how she approached writing the lyrics, what inspired her, and also speaks about several of the tracks in detail. She was dressed right the way down in a hoody, jeans and chuck taylors - but she still looked sexy. She needs to marry me. I love her. I'm glad she divorced last year, it gives me a window.

Check out the links below to watch the interview in its entirety. Even if you can't understand a word of Japanese, it's worth checking out if you're a Hikaru fan. I can't understand Japanese at all, but I sat and watched every clip just to see and hear my future wife talk.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5

Comments

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Utada H. She always makes Kingdoms Hearts so enjoyable for me. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! ;)

    I'll have a review of her latest album up in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed