The J-Pop jukebox plays... Hikaru Utada - Heart station

Hikaru Utada - Heart stationI deliberately went out of my way to not listen to Hikaru Utada's "Heart station" single until the album came out, so that I had another song off of the album to enjoy that I hadn't heard before. When her album released and I heard it, I went crazy! The song is the absolute shit. Alot of Hikki fans were sat on the fence about the song, but I love it. The beat is a little bit of banger and I love the R&B vibe it has with it's drums and heavy basslines. I also love the lyrics: likening reaching out to somebody to tuning into a private radio frequency. This is easily one of my my favourites from Hikaru's Heart station album. I constantly have this on repeat and have spent the past few nights rocking away to it.

Download: Hikaru Utada - Heart station
Running time: 4:38
File size: 4.25 MB
© 2008 EMI music Japan Inc.

Related post: Review: Hikaru Utada - Heart station (the album)

Comments

  1. Ever since the single debuted, I loved it. Did you mean actually mean sh&t or that was a typo for hit?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed