Jesse McCartney needs to be "Leavin'"

I'd heard this song about a month ago whilst I was snooping around Tricky Stewart's myspace and as soon as I heard it I thought "This song should've gone to somebody else". The beat is a bit of a banger, but no n***a is gonna roll in their car to Jesse McCartney. They just won't. It seems everybody is hopping on the R&B bandwagon now. Jesse's last two albums were some Disney pop sounding bullshit and now he's singing about girl's booties looking amazing and flying on G5's. Check it out.



This is definitely a case of hot song, wrong artist. The way Jesse sings on this song reminds me of Usher. His whole "You got me sangin', oooo you got me sangin'" is straight Usher. If this song had gone to somebody else I probably would've liked it. But Jesse McCartney being on the song makes me not want to give it the time of day. "Leavin'" is supposed to be Jesse's comeback song, but between the song and the music video - this shit ain't selling. That video was garbage. It was like staring at a hospital waiting room. I'll be downloading his album (via bit torrent) out of curiosity.

Comments