Madonna turns up the heat on Pharrell

Pharrell may have got the hottest gig by working with Madonna, literally...



So Madonna's another diva who objects to air conditioning because she claims it affects her voice. Puh-lease. What voice!? The bitch doesn't even sing anymore. The last song she did where she actually sang was "Beautiful stranger" and from there on out she's been talking like a lifeless robot over beats. Pharrell is a soldier for putting up with that shit. I would've told Madonna to piss off home and that I'll e-mail her the beats so she can do the vocals in her own time. I'm looking forward to hearing what Pharrell has cooked up for Madonna though. He's fallen off over the past couple of years, but I love all of the joints he's done for Madonna so far. I'm partial to doing the Harlem shake to "Candy shop" and 2-stepping to "The beat goes on". I even liked that "Hey you" bullshit she did for Live earth. He certainly came better than Timbaland did for "4 minutes". I still hate that song, even though I know all the words and have it on repeat on my mp3 player to and from work every day.

Comments