Madonna's 'Hard candy' album cover

Madonna - Hard candyI'm not feeling this. It looks like an advert for chupa-chups and Madonna has been airbrushed to death and beyond the grave. Based on the producers she's worked with and the songs that have leaked so far, all signs are pointing towards Hard candy being a playful album - I guess if nothing else the album cover coincides with that. With that pose and get up I can't tell whether Madonna's trying too hard or not at all. But that's Madonna all over though isn't it - forever keeping folk guessing.

I can't stand the album cover and I'm not sold on "4 minutes", but I will be copping this album. If she f**ks this up, and Danja, Timbaland and Pharrell do not come correct, I will hate all 4 of them. "4 minutes" will impact radio worldwide on March 17, but until then you can listen to 30 seconds of the intro here.

Comments