Music video: Britney Spears - Break the ice

Miss train wreck (aka Britney Spears) is back with a new music video. Given her past 2 videos you'd be wise to proceed with caution, but this video actually isn't that bad.



Alot of people are hating on this video because it's animated and doesn't feature Britney. Me? I think anything is better than watching an out of shape, out of her head Britney stumble around in fishnets with a weave that looks like a dead bleached raccoon on her head. "Gimme more" and "Piece of me" had rubbish music videos because Britney couldn't hustle. I don't wanna see Britney in a music video again until she's willing to put in some effort. It's a shame she can't be bothered and isn't in a state to handle her business though, because"Break the ice" is a hot song and I would've loved to have seen Britney look hot and throw down how she used to.

Danja must be pissed. He gave her the hotness for her Blackout album and Britney is f**king up. He must me thinking of all the other sane chicks in the game he couldn't given those tracks to. He may as well have given them to Keri Hilson. She's all over the Danja produced tracks anyway. I can hear her more than I can hear Britney.

Comments

  1. ihate these cartoon things, but this song is a hit for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danja must be pissed he wasted such a hot beat on her. Blackout is a waste of an album full stop to be honest. It's her hottest to date, but she was in no fit state to promote it from the start and come correct with the videos - therefore Jive shouldn't have bothered with the album.

    "Break the ice" is crack though. As much as I loved "Gimme more", this would've made a hot lead single.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed