Music video: 2PM - Without U


Okay... Now, I like 2PM. I think they're great fun to watch on variety shows, and for me: are one of the most interesting boy bands in the game period because of their fun loving personalities and the strength of their character. But their music is not all that great. It all sounds the same. "Without you" sounds like a mix of "Heartbeat" and "I was crazy about you". The music video was like a cross between "Again and again" and "Heartbeat". The whole looking dark, angry and upset whilst gritting teeth is getting old.

I still prefer 2PM's shit to the UK's JLS' though, and 2PM are the best old school style boy band fix you can get right about now. They even dance in vests and headbands in the rain Fame style for you fans. That's dedication right there.

Comments