Beyoncé pops her pussy for Glastonbury

Beyoncé performs 'End of time' at Glastonbury | Live performance

So, the Beyondroid did Glastonbury. And do you know what!? She did a damn good job. She steals songs. She's boring as a person. And she releases patchy as hell albums. But her live stage game is bullet proof. I shouted at my monitor for her to get the f**k off the stage with her awful Kings of Leon cover and that "1 + 1" nonsense. But her set was a great reminder that she really is one of this generation's better live performers, and there are very few ladies (scratch that...) people in the game that can light up a stage how she does. Rightly so. Because as we know, Beyoncé is not people. She is the Amazonian robot empress from the kingdom of lost wigs.

The performance which sealed the deal for me and had me put down the Haterade was "End of time". If Beyoncé wants a shot at getting a hit out of 4, then she needs to release this song and release it soon. Peep her world class opening of legs and pussy popping below.


Bitch shut it down from she announced the name of the song. Once that intro kicked in and Beyoncé opened them legs, you know shit was about to get poppin'.

Beyoncé gave me exactly what I wanted. Some African style footwork. La pussé pop. And weave whipping to such an extent that home girl was chewing her own hair. She obviously didn't taste enough of it in "Run the world (Girls)".

Say you'll never let me go! Sa-Say you'll never let me go! ♪ "End of time" needs to be a single like yesterday. I wasn't sold on this song at first, but I love it now. And to think this song was helmed by the same team responsible for "Run the world (Girls)". Whoever sidelined this song in favour of that female de-powerment anthem should be shot.

I want somebody to show this performance to Britney. Show a ho how you perform live and perform properly. Beyoncé may not have Britney's hits or sales, but she has Britney's live game under the heel of her shoe.

Comments

  1. end of time has been my JAM since that baby leaked weeks ago! release it and release it NOW! it's such a banger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed