Rihanna gives Ronald his wig back

Rihanna gives Ronald McDonald his wig back, and goes brown | Snapped

Rihanna has given Ronald McDonald his wig back. So he can now sleep soundly at night...with one hand clutched to his wig in case a bitch decides to midnight snatch it again.

The colour isn't that tired red and it's styled like real hair and not a mascot for fast food, so this is already an upgrade. But I don't know why she's walk around L.A with the front looking so tore up and accentuating her IMAX screen forehead. Bitch...I can see your REAL hair at the front. Different colour, different texture. Yo' wig is fail.

I love how the dude is staring at the wig in disgust and probably thinking what we all are: Bitch you has all that money, yet you can't ONE good wig!?

Comments

  1. well I think she needs to snatch the wig back. I guess raggedy weaves have become her trademark. I think she should look for endorsement deals in those companies that produce those 8 dollar weaves that you can buy at your local Beauty supply shop. This new one may look more "natural", but it's still a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started to like the red a while ago after the LOUD album cover and I miss it now.

    This ain't it, boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J said:I love how the dude is staring at the wig in disgust and probably thinking what we all are: Bitch you has all that money, yet you can't ONE good wig!?"

    To true, to true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed