Pink's 'Funhouse' album cover

Pink 'Funhouse' album coverI like it!! It's quirky, playful and captures the fun 'I don't give a f**k' side of Pink's personality; just like her album cover for I'm not dead.

Pink has worked with many of the same producers who contributed to her last studio album, such as: Max Martin, Butch Walker and Billy Mann - as well as new Pink collaborators Eg White and Danja. Songs which Pink has recorded for Funhouse include (but are not limited to):
  • So what
  • Crystal ball
  • Funhouse
  • One foot wrong
  • Is that the best you've got
  • So clever
  • So I
  • Why did I ever like you
Although there's no confirmation on which of these (aside from "So what") will make the final track list. I can't WAIT to hear what she's done with Danja. I never saw that collabo coming, but it'll be interesting to hear what came of their sessions together. Both Pink and Danja are so versatile and anything goes; so you couldn't even guess as to what the song will sound like.

I'm really looking forward to this album. Between loving the hell out of "So what" and falling in mad love with Pink owning the whole of this year's VMA's with her game locked performance - I'm really amped for this new album. Funhouse will release worldwide during the final week of October.

Comments

  1. Another album I'll be looking foward to!

    After that Vma performance, I was SOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a P!nk fan. I love her personnality and her craft. She's not scare of saying what she thinks, and choose satire and derision to adress some important topic. She can also be pretty blunt.
    I just can't wait 'cause you know, you won't be loosing your money on a P!nk album

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed