Kanye and T.I speak out on 'Forehead beatdown' gate

Kanye and RihannaThe ever out spoken Kanye has stepped forward and commented on 'Forehead beatdown' gate which occurred a few days ago.
“She has the potential to be the greatest artist of all time and, in that sense, I feel like that’s my baby sis and I would do any and everything to help her in any situation. I don’t want to speak more into the specifics with that situation, but all I’ll say is it’s just so devastating. I feel like, just as a person, I don’t care how famous she is or even if she just worked at McDonald’s, that should never happen. It should never come to that place.”
I rolled my eyes as soon as I read the opening words: "She has the potential to be the greatest artist of all time". That's more bullshit than I can amass in my intestine after murdering a Pizza hut buffet for an hour and a half. Bitch has no on stage swagger what-so-ever and doesn't push major album units. She just dresses really well and gets given good songs. The Forehead won't be no greatest nothin'. Beyondroid won't allow it. No way, no how. She'll let Jay-Z beat her down, tear out her weave, sex her mother, cuss out her daddy and let Kelly and Michelle have a multi-platinum selling album before she allows The Forehead to be the greatest artist of all time.

Kanye was right to say the situation shouldn't have hit the level it did though. Unless Rihanna was running at Chris to kill him, he should not have hit her. And judging from reports, rumour has it he more than just go upside her head with a slap. He throttled her arse and savaged her like a dog. In the words of his own song, he took her down.

T.I also spoke on the situation...
“Yeah, I spoke to [Chris] today. He cool, you know. I guess he a little concerned about the situation, but he’s still the same Chris. I told him this too shall pass. Hey man, you people gotta remember, we celebrities and we entertainers but we still human. All of us…Don’t expect us not to make mistakes ‘cause we will.”
Working at a McDonalds and giving a customer a box of 6 nuggets when they asked for a box of 12 is a mistake. Beating up a woman you're supposedly in love with is not a mistake. It's a complete f**k up and it's wrong. For T.I to make out it's some small mistake is dire. But then again, it is T.I. I'd bet money there's a fair few chicks out there who've had his hand printed across the side of their face. Plus dude is facing a 1 year stint in jail, so go figure! Chris Brown grew up watching his mum struggle in a relationship with a physically abusive man. So you'd think Chris would've thought twice before he raised his hand to his other half.

Still no word or pictures of Rihanna, but I'm assuming she's as well as she can be given the situation. The thing is however, is that nobody knows for sure what happened. I doubt we ever will. It's not like Rihanna will be telling everybody what happened, and for legal reasons she probably won't be able to. The same goes for Chris.

Her next single and album are so going #1. Hopefully her music will be drama free. People will want that candid song about what happened and falling out of love and shit. But I personally hope she does a Blackout and just stays on those fun pop records that aren't too autobiographical and bogged down. Hopefully The Forehead is okay and Chris will get what he deserves.

Comments

  1. You manage to make a post about domestic abuse laugh out loud funny. Kudos.

    But Kanye is a damn fool for talking about Rihanna being the greatest at anything. She may be the greatest at oversaturating the market, but that's about it.

    100% agreed about everything you said about what T.I. said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihanna? The Greatest? She can't write her own music, she doesn't have the widest vocal range, she hasn't broken any major records with her music. She merely looks the part, sings what's given to her and dances. Obviously Kanye has not heard of Utada :P
    (OK now I'm being biased)

    I'm not a fan of Rhianna, but no one deserves to be smacked like that, especially by someone who's suppose to love you.

    I thought that the paragraph "Working at a McDonalds and giving a customer a box of 6 nuggets when they asked for a box of 12 is a mistake..." was spot on - bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed