Music video: Lady GaGa - LoveGame



Hot video. A good old slice of 80's glam, with many artists videos and style being fused together. I caught elements of Michael Jackson's "Beat it", Britney's "Toxic" and "Womanizer", Madonna's "Hung up" and "Sorry", with a bit of Janet Jackson and some Gwen Stefani. Lady GaGa looked sexy in the 'naked with diamonds' look. It's been done many times before, but Lady GaGa was so fly and dirty with it (did you see how home girl opened her legs at the 2:23 mark?) that she kinda ranked on top with it. Lady GaGa showed Sasha Fierce a thing or two about how to work swagger in that video. It was everything the "Diva" video should've been.

I honestly wasn't big on Lady GaGa until I copped her album and heard "LoveGame": which is one of my favourite songs on the album. I think the song is killer! Although the "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" line is cringe worthy.

Great video and a great song. This is gonna be another hit in the UK for Lady GaGa for sure. Although I think she should've pushed "Poker face" more over here. Especially considering radio and clubs are all over it.

Comments

  1. I think the song is kinda whack. And Lady Gaga looked drugged up most of that video. But she is sexy, in a dirty, you don't know where that's been, kinda way.

    And I lol'd at the disco stick line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit, the song has grown on me. -_- The chorus is hot, although that "disco stick" line is terrible. It damn near ruins the whole song for me. I still think she looks drugged in the video though! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "LoveGame" is all about the chorus and the beat. I think I'd love it more if Gwen Stefani did it though. Especially considering Lady GaGa sounds so much like her at certain points in the song, a lot of GaGa reminds me of Gwen fulls top and that I just plain have a thing for Gwen.

    As for GaGa looking drugged, she does in most of her videos. It's probably why she always wears them hoods and sunglasses, to hide the coke face. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much my opinion has changed in just a days time. I think I love this song now! <_<

    And the part at :46 where they walk down the steps is SICK! I rewind it everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed