Lee Hyori's comeback teaser


The comeback that has the K-Pop game's gums flapping like mad!

Everybody is drawing comparisons between Lee Hyori's new drastic looks and Lady Gaga. And no doubt many already gave it the ol' "She shot her shit in some big ol' toilet bath house looking place like Gaga did for Bad romance!" Many Koreans acts have gone a little Gaga ever since she stepped onto the scene. Hyori's just one of many. I'll reserve judgement until I hear the music and see how she rolls for her comeback stage. Because if truth be told, I'm not getting a great deal of Gaga vibes from Lee Hyori at the minute.

Comments

  1. me either...her in that yellow getup with the glasses reminded me of the black and white number beyonce had in "video phone."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed