Funny ass quote from the web: Christina on p***y and d**k

"I don't get to kiss all the girls and the boys, but my husband knows that I get into girls. I think it's fun to be open and play. My husband and I check in with each other, but I definitely love women. I think they’re more attractive to the naked eye. [Although] I don’t think I could ever really be with a woman. I’m a lot to deal with when it's that time of the month, so I can’t imagine it times two. And you know, I love dick. To be honest, that I cannot live without".
If she'd had a song entitled "I can't live without it" with a beat produced by Danja and a music video directed by David LaChapelle which had a dance routine featuring these guys, she might have had a hit. Awww, who am I kidding. No she wouldn't have.

Christina Aguilera reclaims the fame @ Out magazine

Comments

  1. She loves it so much she bought that "willy-feel-good ring".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed