Britney and that new-new

Britney's been hard at work on her new album; in-between trying to stay sane, keep her man and look after them kids.

Producers such as Alex da Kidd ("Airplanes", "Love the way you lie", "Massive attack"), Danja ("Gimme more"), Dr. Luke ("Circus") and Max Martin ("Oops!...I did it again", "3") have been linked to the project. But the latest producer in the mix is the biggest shock of all: William Orbit! William Orbit exploded onto the scene as a result of his work with Madonna on her critically acclaimed Ray of light album, and also the worldwide hit "Beautiful stranger" from the Austin Powers: The spy who shagged me soundtrack - a song I sill love to this day.

Whether William's songs make the cut or not is anybody's guess. Especially in lieu of Britney working with so many other producers with a more urban sound, alluding to us getting an album more akin to 2007's Blackout. But William Orbit is a very varied producer. Dude can switch between techno, genuine 60's sounding joints, big ethereal masterpieces and chill music at the drop of a hat. So I'm sure whatever he gives Britney will slot in somehow. In fact, William's contributions could end up shaping the entire direction of the album for all we don't know!

Britney's album is slated for a 2011 release. And I would be lying through my teeth if I said I wasn't looking forward to this shit. I just hope she's been sneaking in those dance lessons and swagger seminars. Britney can't roll out with the sedated dance moves how she did with Circus and expect to push units. Awww, who am I kidding. Of course she can. It's Britney bitch!

Comments

  1. It looks like somebody took a blow torch to the back of her head in that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so upset at you J! why did you put that bad ass pic of brit's bad weave up there! you know you wrong! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's bad. That's " I'm a crack head and coke whore bad". LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently some people have heard a new song from her album called "pleasure you" all about being a submissive sex fien.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed