Wishing you skanks a very merry holiday

Pamyu Pamyu's Christmas weave | randomjpop.blogspot.co.uk

I would like to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then take your pick of holiday: Happy December 25th, Happy Tuesday, Happy Kwanzaa (in advance of tomorrow), a happy extended Hanukkah, whatever! Just have yourself a nice day - and along with that, my greetings to you.

I would also like to take this moment to let all of you who have a Christmas tree know, that Pussy Pamyu's Christmas wig shits on your crusty ol' tree. I have the above picture blown up and stuck on my living room wall as a vinyl, because a tree just weren't gonna cut it once I laid eyes on this.

Comments

  1. Love the wig! LOL! And Happy Christmas to you, too, J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Papi Miu Papi whatever the fuck shit is, bitch really needs that yen to look as ratchet as she does.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HTML tags for bold, italic and hyperlinks are allowed