Remix: Beyoncé x Scarface - Me, myself & I (Random J mashup)

Remix: Beyoncé x Scarface - Me, myself & I (Random J mashup) | Random J Pop

I was clicking through old folders and shit and found a bunch of mashups that I'd done WAAAAAAY back. It was something a friend and I used to do competitively pretty heavy back in the day. Some of them sound aight, so I figured I'd start sharing them.

Today is the Amazonian empress from the kingdom of lost wigs that is Beyoncé's birthday and I happen to have quite a few Beyoncé and Destiny's Child mashups, so what better day to share one with you all.


This is a mash-up of Beyoncé's 2003 Dangerously in love single "Me, myself and I" and Scarface's "Guess who's back" which featured Jay-Z and was produced by Kanye West. The Roc affiliation was not intentional.

Comments